Thursday, November 15, 2007

More pictures

Well, here are some pictures for your enjoyment! They are not in any real order. Sorry!

Well, It isn't the greatest pictures of me by a long shot, but I like Grant in it! See I got brave and put a few pics of myself here.
Isn't Kayla cute! (This and the last were at the Hogal Zoo in Salt Lake, from this last summer)
Daddy's Girls!
(At the dirt track races- August, I think)


Another Birthday pic of Mikayla! It's actually a day after and she is opening her gift from her Aunt Wendy that had just come in the mail.
Savannah at Grandma's (Utah). Her hair is still in the style she wore at her Aunt Jennies wedding, and she is playing with her new slinky and wearing her new dress from Aunt Wendy (Wendy- those didn't last long, but they loved them. Actually they still do, they just don't hold their original shape!)

Grant and Savannah at Jennies wedding luncheon.

Silly girls!

Daddy and Mikayla!

No comments: