Sunday, June 21, 2009

Yea, yea, I know.

I know I haven't been very good about updating recently. I'm sorry. I will try harder! I'll even start now, ok? Things were busy this last week. All my family came out to Texas! It was really fun to see everyone, especially since I don't know when we will be able to visit Utah next. We were going to try this summer but things just aren't working the way I would like them to. Savannah ended her 2nd grade school year on the 5th of June. She did very well, and will miss her teacher, but we know she will do very well in 3rd grade. She is looking forward to her next school year, but is very happy to have the summer here now. Unfortunatly we don't know where she will be going to school for the next year, it could be in either 1, 2, or 3 different schools!!! We will just have to see how things work out.

1 comment:

tami said...

We also had a great trip to see you guys! If you're worried about how many different schools Savannah will have to attend next year, we aren't going anywhere and, well, she could come to see us for an extended visit...........