Monday, November 7, 2011

Halloween fun!

The girls had tons of fun this Halloween!! Just ask their Aunt Kimi! She helped to dress them up 3 times!!! This is them on Halloween night, dressing up for the third and last time.



Savannah is very pleased with her black nails with glow in the dark tips!




Mikayla getting some makeup on!



I don't think this "vampire dog" likes a flash!


Scarey little devil, isn't she!



What a beautiful ballerina princess!
Thanks so much Aunt Kimi! Her makeup looks fantastic!


Tracy, the vampire dog, is asking if he really has to wear the glow necklace!


That's a devil that can make you think it's a good idea to go with her!

"Tracey! Don't suck the fairy dogs' blood!"

I wonder if Freya is telling us what she really thinks of her fairy dog costume.

So Sparkly!


Is that a trick or treater?

Nope, just Kayla hoping to help pass out the candy!




Mikayla showing how pretty she is!


Yes, the hair is different on either side.


Mom's new favorite decoration! it lights up, talks, plays spooky music, and goes up and down. Best part of all that... it's motion sensored!



Showing some attitude!

Boogieing down!

I (Melissa) made their costumes (well, mostly, some parts I just put together!), and I think they turned out pretty well, if I do say so myself! We had a great Halloween, but because we didn't have Grant with us this year (for the very first time) it would never have been as fun if Kimi hadn't come, so,
THANK YOU KIMI!!!
WE LOVE YOU!!!

1 comment:

Kimi said...

I loved it too! Those are some great pics of their costumes. I still can't believe we did all that THREE TIMES!! Crazyness!

Oh - and I'm wearing another necklace from my favorite store again - woo hoo!