Sunday, January 20, 2008

Christmas (a bit late!)

Well, I don't have many Christmas pictures of the girls right now. I need to get those from my parents (whoops- I did mean to do that before I left!) But here are a cpuple that I do have!

Here is Savannah and Mr. and Mrs. Clause


Mikayla and Mr. and Mrs. Clause



This is Savannah and Mikayla, of course, and their cousins. Robert (asleep), Natalie (in the green coat), and Emily ( in the purple coat). Grandma and Grandpa are taking (or have just taken) them to see the lights in a nearby park.

1 comment:

tami said...

What wonderful memories!
The family party where Santa and Mrs. Claus showed up and we played games and ate dinner and traded gifts was such fun!!

We loved the park lights from the hay ride and had fun eating out that night. All part of what we hope will always be an annual tradition!!

Thanks for the pictures, Melissa. Keep them coming!

Love you all. Gramma and Grampa D