Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Pretty cool pictures!

Here are a couple of interesting photo's that Grant sent my that I thought I would post.

The first is one of Grant's platoon's 60's ( meaning the UH-60, aka the Blackhawk) flying over Baghdad in the morning, with the Kadamiah mosque in the background. The other is one of Grant's crews hovering at the most famous (military) tourist destination in Baghdad ( I guess I'll have to get the name of it later- I couldn't find it).

They're pretty cool, huh? I like to think so!



Okay, I had to put this in, too, because Mikayla was so proud of herself for drawing this picture. She said it was for her Daddy. I know I fixed this on my computer, but for some reason they come out sideways here. I'm sorry, I am still trying to see if there is anything that I can do about it. But, still.... isn't she just adorable!?

1 comment:

tami said...

Mikayla,

That looks Just Like Your DADDY. . .You are a budding artist!

Love you, Gramma and Grampa