Saturday, January 24, 2009

Home At Last!!!!!

Yes, that's right everyone! Grant is finally home! After 15 long months, it is really good to have him home! (yea, yea, I know, we got to see him just a few months ago, but trust me, it's not the same!)
I know that I have lots of things I really should be posting that really should come first, but...Oh well!!!

Anyway, it was very VERY early in the morning when he came home. He was supposed to come in at 1:30 am and so that was what I planned and I had kept the girls up and we were out shopping and doing other things pretty late. It would really have made no sense to have them go to bed only to get them up a short time later. They would have been too groggy! Well, it turns out that I really should have had them go to bed! Surprise, right? Yeah, well, Grant came in at 4:00 am. We had to be at the gym on post to meet him and we were told to be there at least a half hour early. Poor Mikayla couldn't stay awake any longer! I was impressed that Savannah could! Anyway, we didn't get to go to bed that night (morning?) until about 5:30 am for the girls, and about 6:00 am for Grant and I! Oh well.


Waiting for Daddy.





They were coming in the gym and the girls are watching closely to see if they can spot their Daddy!


Can you?

Together at last!!!


Ok, I didn't get to sleep more than about 5 1/2 hours this morning because of this. Yes, it is Grants new car, and he really couldn't wait to go get it. No, it really isn't warm enough to ride with the top down, but you gotta admit it's easier to see Grant and the girls when it is! Can't wait for warm weather! Yesterday, actually would have been perfect to have it and take the top down, but today was way to cold!

So, really, what do you think of Grant's new toy?!

3 comments:

tami said...

Nice Wheels, Grant! WELCOME HOME!!!!

The girls sure looked cute--especially considering the time :)

Anonymous said...

WELCOME HOME! WE MISSED YOU!!!! Hot car bud! Enjoy it, you deserve it.

Anonymous said...

Love the new toy Grant.