Saturday, January 24, 2009

What do the Alamo and the river walk have in common?

They have both been visited by three of the cutest, most adorable little girls ever!!!!


So, We (all who are in this top picture) Went to San Antonio. We had tons of fun, and if you have not seen Kimi's blog, you really should go look at it! She has the Wild animal park pictures on it. (If you go to my profile you can get to her blog- the Importance of being me) I really should get those on mine too, but I figure I can work on that later. These were the ones at the Alamo of course, and also of the river walk. It wasn't a great day, but at least it wasn't overly freezing! Utah's worse, so I really can't complain!


Girls time only!!!

What a big cactus!
(on Alamo grounds)


Hugging by the water fall on the way to the river walk


By the river walk.

Would you believe that one of the most common things we said was "Be careful!" ?


Where's the girls? Can you find them?


Smile?

2 comments:

Kimi said...

Hey - i thought all those pics were lost! that's awesome that you had them!! It looks so cold there, but I don't think it's quite as cold as here...can I come back?

tami said...

Oh My Gosh!! YOU HAD PICTURES!! Thank you so much, Melissa! I'm so glad you like being a photographer, too! What a fun trip! All girls can be a blast!